Saturday, September 08, 2007

Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE TICKETS TO SEE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E-STREET BAND IN ARHEM, HOLLAND!!!!!

Sorry for you all, but after not being able to see the greatest rock act of all time (by far), for nearly 10 years... and having recently learned about the upcoming "Magic" world tour and... and... well, my mom managed to get tickets!!! She lives in Holland. So I have to fly half way round the world to see my hero... small price to pay!

So on November 30th, I will be in Arhem, to seem my name sake! In case you are wondering, Bruce Springstone was once the topic of an episode of the Flintstones... as well as Bruce Springrock... regardless, Springstone stuck with me, and hence it became my alias. He is my hero, his songs have kept me company in the worst times of my live, and at times he was my only friend (without ever meeting him).

Anyway, I am going to see him... Yippie!!! (If I knew how to describe the sound you make when you stick your tongue out and make that sound... kindda blowing)... I would!!!

Rock on Bruce, you are my hero! And I will see you in Arhem on the 3oth of November.... one day I hope to see you in Dubai, UAE.

No comments: