Monday, November 12, 2007

Countdown...

Been a while since I updated the blog. I still need to add some of the stories that have transpired in the last few months. I've just been so busy, with among other things... geocaching, working, going out, geocaching, working! Sigh, I am actually exhausted these days, on top of everything I have been ill for the last couple of weeks.

All that aside, these days I am losing some sleep, because... well, I AM SO DARN EXCITED ABOUT SEEING BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!!! Finally, after all this time. And I've been tracking the set lists of the shows that have gone by since the tour kicked off... and I am feeling the good old Born in the USA days. I was just a little young and nowhere near a part of the world when that tour rocked the world, and ever since I have been a serious fan, I always wished there would be another BitUSA tour. Nay, I always knew there would be a day when Bruce would do it again!

And it has finally happened! The setlists are all rocking. A lot of Born in the USA tracks, all the best rock songs Bruce ever made:
  • Born To Run
  • Born in the USA
  • Badlands
  • Radio Nowhere
  • Dancing in the Dark
  • an unbelievably cool version of Reason to Believe
  • Cadillac Ranch
  • Working on a Highway
  • all the great Magic songs
... ah man, I could carry on for hours. I am just so excited!

It's even so bad that I am now planning a holiday to the US early next year to follow Bruce on a couple of shows when the tour resumes back in the States next year!!!!

18 days and counting...

No comments: